One of the most recognised faces in African entertainment, Genevieve admits that she is tired of being single before adding that that was not a yardstick for settling down.
“For me if marriage comes, fine. It’s not a priority. It’s never been, but it a good thing every woman wants,” said Genevieve
“So, I’m not shying away from it. But then, I’m going to go in with my head straight. I will go into marriage for the right reasons. Not for money, not for fame, not for name and not to satisfy the world.”
” I don’t want any sort of peer pressure getting involved in my settling down, or trying to prove a point that I can settle down. I don’t need that.”
” I’m here to please my God and myself, and as long as my parents have no issues with it, I’m fine.”
“When I find the right person, I’m sure I’ll settle down,” she said
Genevieve contends that she has a complicated life.
“First of all I have to agree within
myself that I actually want to get married. I think my life is already chaotic as it is being one celebrity,” said Genevieve
“I don’t find marriage repulsive but everyday I learn from married people about what not to do when it comes to marriage. I think I’ve just learnt the bad things about marriage before the good ones,”
“There is constant discouragement but I just know for a fact that when I find the right person I will definitely not think about it. Marriage should be about finding the right person, finding your soul mate, not necessarily in receiving love,” concluded Genevieve.
- Nollywood Actress Genevieve Nnaji Admits She Is Tired of Spinisterhood (muthelisophiri.wordpress.com)
- Is Genevieve still with D’Banj?? *confused face smiley* (ipublicizenaija.wordpress.com)
- Revealed! How Genevieve Nnaji, Omotola’s supremacy war nearly ruined Ije (vanguardngr.com)
- Gossip: D’banj and Genevieve Secretly Wed in Uk (ipublicizenaija.wordpress.com)
- Genevieve Nnaji is tired of SPINSTERHOOD……………………………………………… (evatese.wordpress.com)
- Letter to Mr Jude Abaga (mi) (naijapen.wordpress.com)
- Taking Care of Acne/pimples (passionistahub.wordpress.com)
- 10 International Women of Power (gangsgoonsandgunz.rahrahrecords.com)
- What “Nollywood” Needs… (damilareogunleye.wordpress.com)
- Nollywood Actress, Stephanie Okereke Getting Married This February In Paris (kayceeweezy.wordpress.com)